Thursday 11 July 2019

5, 2019, June, Pont -de-Vaux to Lyon.

To continue the last blog ,I am persisitant with this new open live writer blog system, but it drives me mad!!!
On the way to Pont-de-Vaux I tried out my new E-bike....., I cycled the 15 kms in no time at all.
Very smooth and I now understand the differnce between the typs of E-Bikes.  On the one hand I like the bike I have bought, which is a pedal assist, so it only works while I pedal (I still have to use my legsπŸ˜“πŸ˜‰),  BUT I do miss the idea of pressing a button and suddenly going 25 kms/hr.

Sam helping Wok with the ropes.......I think?????
And while I was cycling I came across these guys gutting a HUGE cat fish.  They said this was small compared to one they caught last year which was over 3m. (yeh yeh fishermans stories)

     Now we are on the Saone, we have to don Life jackets at all locks,,, that means the skipper as well.   And Kiwi Rose under full steam.πŸ‘πŸ‘

As temperatures soared and it got to high 30's everyday we had to find ways to cool off.  Remembering to keep our toes up after seeing that fish.
  
Boys finding shade where-ever for that 5 o'clock beer.. and Wok getting his fingers kissed by a swan.

 Next stop Lyon.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment